Just over a week away from the big day… October 31st. So what will you wear? It’s time to get your costume if you plan on dressing up because they are flying off of the shelves. Soon, costumes will be on limited availability. Stuck on ideas, well maybe one of these will jump out at you. Here’s a look at some of the top sellers according to CNBC and CBS Philadelphia.
1. Barack Obama and Mitt Romney Masks- You’ll have an awesome poker face and for extended use, where it to your local polling place on Election Day and see what kind of response you get! (Actually not advised)
2. America’s beloved breakfast meat is #2! That’s right bacon! But be warned ladies, don’t be surprised if someone asks you if you are impersonating Lady Gaga for Halloween.
3. Third on the list is Super Skin body suits available in a wide variety of colors. Travel in a pack and some may just think you’re advertising for Skittles.
4. Inflatable Ballerina is on the hot list. I personally have no idea why. Don’t we already have an obesity epidemic?!
5. Can you believe this made it on the list? Neither can I, Honey Boo Boo and her mother June. As if we already didn’t get enough of them on TLC.
6. Gangnam Style/PSY is next. Just please promise you’ll practice your dance moves at home before subjecting them to the public.
7. Characters Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele are next. Parents, please hire a babysitter outside the home. Need I say more?
8. You may ask, “Who’d want to be her?” But you have to admit, she’s pretty scary. Number 8 is Tan Mom!
9. Are you a new mother? Well, there are still options. You are some of the only people who can pull of Snooki and her new baby. Just don’t take the term “meat ball” too far Jersey Shore fans.
10. Number 10 is a mystery! Share any other creative ideas!